Fruit salads are always great for our health, Today there are numerous recipe available for making fruit salad. But this recipe differs from other in its own way. Within Five minute of cooking time mouth watering Fruit Salad can be served. Having healthy Fruit Salad as a snacks is always good .
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minute
Ingredients You Need :
- A sweet and Fresh Banana
- An Apple of medium size
- A sweet Chikoo (Sapodilla)
- 1 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 5-6 dates (seedless)
- 3 cups of Milk
- 2½ teaspoons Custard Powder
- 2-3 strands of Saffron (Kesar)
- 3 tablespoons of powder Sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds (Khas khas) soaked
- 1 tablespoons sweet basil soaked (Sabja seeds)
Directions Of The Recipe :
Mix 1/2 cup of milk and custard powder of any flavor you like and saffron in a container. Mix well to prevent lump formation.
Heat 2½ cups milk in a pan over low flame. Add milk-custard mixture which we have prepared in first step and sugar. Stir continuously on a medium flame.
Cook until the milk becomes thick or for around 8-10 minutes.
Turn off flame and transfer it to a bowl. Allow the mixture to cool up to room temperature and then place it in refrigerator for cooling.
Wash banana, apple, Chickoo (Sapodilla) in running water and drain them. Peel and cut banana into small pieces. Core, peel and cut apple into small pieces. Peel and cut chikoo into two pieces, remove seeds and cut it into small pieces, peel and discard seeds from a pomegranate, cut dates into small pieces.
Mix all pieces of fruits and pomegranate seeds in a container of appropriate size and pour chilled (refrigerated) milk in it.
Now garnish it by soaked sweet basils seeds and soaked poppy seeds.
The milky fruit salad is ready. Serve it chilled.
Tips and Precautions
- Add ice cream to make it more creamy and delicious.
- Take precaution for fruits as they can’t be kept in contact with air for longer duration, they may turn black.
- Add cherries and strawberries for more tempting and colorful.
Benefits of Fruit Salad
- As we all know it is a mixture of fruits and fruits are the healthiest thing on earth isn’t it.
- As a fruit salad is a very good replacement for unhealthy snacks that we consume in our day to day life.
- Eating fresh fruits keep you fresh therefore it serves us as a good refresher.
- It is a very light in Calories unless you mix it with the Ice-cream.
This awesome recipe is delivered to you by Gauri Kulkarni, If you like this post please appreciate with your comments.